Thank you for all your hard work, I will recommend you to friends and family if they ever need your services.
Sadly, many cyclists are killed each year and even more are injured as a result of road traffic accidents. Injuries can range from minor cuts and bruises to broken bones, catastrophic injury or fatality.
Although not exhaustive, the list below highlights some examples of when cyclists can find themselves involved in a road traffic accident:
- When a vehicle turns into your path
- Poor road conditions
- Drivers failing to see you when pulling out of a junction
- Cyclists being hit by the wing mirror of a lorry
- Motorists turning across your path
- Drivers colliding with a you because of poor visibility
- Motorists failing drive according to the weather conditions
How we can help you
We have been dealing with bicycle compensation claims for over 30 years. If you have been the victim of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, we can help you with:
- Compensation for any personal injury you incur
- Any loss of earnings if you have had to take time off work
- The cost of repairing or replacing your bicycle
- The cost of specialist medical treatment and physiotherapy
- Additional travel costs such as public transport or taxis
- Replacing your equipment such as your helmet, your clothing and accessories
Our specialist legal team will investigate your circumstances and advise whether you’re entitled to make a claim. They will take you through the claims process, keeping you up to date and offer support on rehabilitation and access to specialist medical care.
If you’ve been involved in a bicycle accident, call us or fill out the form on the right and we’ll call you back.