How mould and damp in your home affects your health | Paul Rooney

How mould and damp in your home affects your health

Your home could be damaging your health.

Having damp and mould in your home is unsightly but it could also be damaging your health. This is because damp and mould produce spores, allergens, irritants and sometimes toxic substances.  These spores may cause an aleergic reaction such as sneezing, red eyes or skin rashes. Some people are more sensitive to the affects of damp and mould than others but it is more likely to affect babies or children, the elderley or thos with existing skin, respiratory or immune conditions.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/how-mould-damp-your-...

   

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY

Thank you for all your hard work, I will recommend you to friends and family if they ever need your services.

Thank you for all your help, excellent service, good result

I would just like to say thank you for all your hard work in dealing with this claim. Thank you all