How we can help you
Once we accept your claim, we will:
- Ask you to fully describe what happened.
- Arrange to take statements from any witnesses.
- Send a letter of claim to the driver responsible for the accident.
- Arrange for an independent engineer to inspect your vehicle, if necessary.
- Arrange for a medical report to be prepared detailing your injuries.
- Meet face-to-face. If you are unable to come to our office because of your injuries we are happy to come to your home or hospital.
- Ensure you receive maximum compensation as soon as possible.
- Push hard to get the compensation you deserve
- Send a formal letter detailing your case to the other side
Your accident may be the fault of another driver, or fault could lie with the Highway Authority if there were defects in the road or even a lack of salt or grit in adverse weather conditions. Once we know all the details, we can advise you on the best avenue to explore with your claim.
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident you can speak to one of the expert case handlers at Paul Rooney Solicitors on 0800 180 4076, or complete the form on the right hand side of this page and we will contact you.